- This event has passed.
2018 Coronado Island Film Festival
November 9 @ 5:00 pm - November 12 @ 8:00 pm
This year we’re offering two levels of festival passes – one is sure to be perfect for you! With your 2018 Pass Lanyard around your neck (it’s your “ticket to get in”), four exciting, fun-filled festival days (and nights!) are yours to enjoy. All sales are final, but passes are transferable.
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation by email from Eventbrite. As the festival grows nearer, passes will become available for pick up in Coronado. You will receive an email with information about when and where you may pick up your passes.
THE VIP CROWN CITY PASS (Early Bird Price $295 thru Aug 14, $395 after Aug 14)
The all-access-gets-you-in-to-everything pass. Includes priority entry, on a first-come-first-seated basis. DO NOT MISS THIS!
- Our Premiere Signature Event: Leonard Maltin’s Celebrity Tribute in the Hotel del Coronado Crown Room. Pre-event hors d’oeuvres and champagne; post-event dessert reception with Celebrity Honorees.
- Opening Night “Tastes of the Festival” with 15 of Coronado’s favorite restaurants, live band, and complimentary wine and beer.
- Film screenings with informative introductions at 5 venues, including narrative features, documentaries, shorts, and student films.
- Live performances, including Chris Lemmon’s “A Twist of Lemmon,” his one-man musical tribute to his “Pop,” Jack Lemmon.
- Hospitality Lounge. Saturday – Monday. Happy Hours, panel discussions, festival merchandise and box lunches for purchase, and more.
- Filmmakers After-Hours Bash at a hip Coronado art gallery. A lively mingle of art, filmmakers, munchies, wine, beer, and a rollicking live piano!
- Awards Ceremony. Live music performance and juried festival awards presentation. Cash prizes for Best of the Fest.
- Closing night outdoor screening of “Some Like it Hot” on the Hotel Del beach where it was filmed in 1958.
THE FILM BUFF PASS ($195 thru Aug 14, $235 after Aug 14)
This pass gets you in to all of the above except Leonard Maltin’s Celebrity Tribute at the Del on Sunday night. It’s the one for you if you are a huge lover of film and its power to change lives, if you want to celebrate filmmaking excellence, and if you want to experience a film festival (and a community) with a Huge Heart. You will have access to everything after VIP Crown City pass holders have been seated.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need a printed ticket or receipt to pick up passes?
No, you do not need to print anything! Just bring your photo ID to the pass pick up area and we will have a list of all Passholders.
Will there be Rush Lines for single tickets at this Event?
Do I need to bring my printed ticket to the Box Office?
No, in order to receive your pass, just bring your photo ID and show at the pass pick up area
What is the refund policy?
We do not offer refunds but passes are transferable.
Are passes transferrable?
Yes. If you are unable to attend an event, you are welcome to give your pass to someone else to attend in your place. Email email@example.com to change the name on your passes.
PLEASE REFER TO YOUR FESTIVAL PROGRAM FOR SCHEDULES AND VENUES OF SCREENINGS, PARTIES AND EVENTS. SOME FESTIVAL VENUES HAVE LIMITED SEATING. YOUR PASS DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SEAT. WE RECOMMEND YOU ARRIVE EARLY. EVENTS AND VENUES SUBJECT TO LAST MINUTE UPDATES. PASSES ARE TRANSFERABLE BUT WILL NOT BE REPLACED IF LOST OR STOLEN.